Thursday, June 18, 2009

Haunt Jaunts Welcomes Guest Blogger Lisa Logan


Just a heads up that author Lisa Logan is going to be making an appearance as a guest blogger on Haunt Jaunts.

While I'd love to take the credit for this idea, I can't. It was entirely her idea.

She suggested it after reading one of the posts. She was going to leave a comment, but it started getting lengthy, so she thought, "This would make a better post than a comment. I wonder if Courtney will go for me being a guest blogger?"

When she ran it by me I immediately thought it was a fabulous idea.

I don't know what she's going to write about or when she'll post, but I' hope you'll help me in welcoming her when she does!

ABOUT LISA LOGAN

Lisa writes romantic and erotic fiction. Check out her website here.

But wait, that's not all. There's more!

She also maintains a blog, Writing in My Wildest Dreams. My favorite thing about her blog is she does "theme days." Like Mystery Date Mondays, Wild Dream Wednesdays (where she analyzes dreams people send her, my personal fave theme day), and Feng Shui Fridays. I think that's so clever!

She's also the Senior Acquisitions Editor for Eternal Press Publishing and the webmistress for MysteryAuthors.com.

2 comments:

  1. Totally cool--can't wait to hear what she has to say :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great intro! I'm working on my ghostly post as we speak.

    --Lisa
    http://authorlisalogan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete