Monday, August 3, 2009

Update on HauntJaunts.net's Progress



Logo by Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator

I thought I'd give you a quick update on HauntJaunts.net's progress. I know some of you are interested when it'll finally be launched. (Especially those of you whose stories I accepted. I know you want to know when you'll get paid!)

Hopefully by September 1.

I got a bit off track last month and didn't make the kind of progress I'd hoped. There's still Jaunts to be added (more than I care to admit). The web site's still undergoing some technical tweaking. The only thing I kind of have a handle on is story submissions. I only have one left in the queue to read.

Hopefully I'll make more progress this month so I can keep on track.

Also, as an FYI, Haunt Jaunts the blog may be moving to a new address also. I'll of course be sure to let you know if it does!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting so much done! There are always bound to be delays, but it'll be worth the wait!

    --Lisa
    http://authorlisalogan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit more often!!!

    I LOVE this stuff, you know.

    ReplyDelete